domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

The Pygmalion Society meet! - London-

Hello Again!


Today I come with a very very important blog entry for me: I finally got to attend one of the pygmalion society meets in London! I have always wanted to be in one of this doll meets, since ever I started on this hobby I use to browse all the pictures from Den of Angel's forum from these meet ups. I also got to meet Max Meiselmaus ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/madammaumau/) and one of his amazing dolls.  Everyone was wonderful and I am willing to go to another one soon! Here you go with some of the prettiest dolls from the meet. I hope you like them as much as I did!




























And that's all friends! I may come with another entry soon. I did a quick photoshoot outside with Kokoro with her new look, but it was so freezing cold I just did a couple of shoots!.

Bye Bye!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario