jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ Cuteness overload! Asuna and Momoko ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥


Hello Again! 


I have been really active on Instagram and Flickr, but not here! It is such a shame as I have so so many different updates to show. I have been selling some of my dolls, as I am really in a "move on" mood, and I just feel that this dolls are too expensive to be be in the glass cabinet just accumulating dust and not being played.  So yeah,  I have been just busy with sales and shipping. 

This little ones have not received the attention that they deserve, I have comissioned some new skirts for them "GHIBLI" themed and I am so excited to dress them up and take tones of pictures!.


Appart from that, I have been thinking about their background story, and it has captivated me the same way it did while ago. I LOVE "Chobits"and I accept it is very very similar to that one, but I can't wait to finish them and to get their "creator" in scene. I have been strugling to know if the creator is a girl or a boy? I have been thinking about getting a Moe feeple 60cm line Siona from Fairyland. It is a fantastic sculpt that can fit with them perfectly as she is not too much realistic. 


And just before leaving, I wanted to show you guys a song that reminds me of this story!



Thanks for visiting!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario