sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

New 50mm Lens + Azone boys + Wall-e


Non stop shopping month! 


This month has been one of those where you just do not save any money at all. I was really upset about having to go to work the whole weekend while everyone else was on Black Friday. I really wanted to go out and buy some bargains! Specally clothes...It was not possible...to go out, but I could manage to buy lots of things on the internet! 

1. 50 MM LENS MINOLTA for my Sony Alpha camera
2. Clothes
3. Wall-e mug
4. Disney store pyjammas for my little nephew
5. MORE DOLL CLOTES T__T


Haru was the first thing I photographed with the new lens, the light was crap, honestly, but I loved how he posed for this picture. 


I always enjoy holding them in my hand like if they were little arriettys! 


 Wall-e is one of my currently favourite movies, I just think that the character is hilarious. 
The whole movie without even saying a single word but he can express everything on his little robotic face. ADORABLE 


And finally the Mug that I was doubting to buy every time I visit the Disney Store. I like it that much that I don´t know if I will ever drink tea on it!


Thanks for viewing!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario